Looking for a great summertime job in the outdoors? Then look no further than Camp Jefferson to earn some extra money while having fun working within your community.
Jefferson Township Recreation seeking the following:
- Monday, June 21 to Friday, August 23
- All applicants must be 18+ years old.
- Fingerprinting and background check required.
All positions hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- CERTIFIED LIFEGUARD M-W-Th-F
- ART/ARTS & CRAFTS TEACHER Preferably with experience M-W-Th-F
- MAINTENANCE 5 days a week. Various duties include lunch/activity set-ups, break-downs, clean up, garbage, delivery of camp equipment, etc. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., do light repairs, operate light machinery, and drive a work maintenance vehicle (mule).
- CLEANING 5 days a week. Experience preferred. We are following strict Covid-19 sanitizing guidelines. Will be responsible for sanitizing various areas throughout the day including but not limited to restrooms, port-a-johns, tables, chairs, equipment, etc.
- MUSIC INSTRUCTOR Knowledge of Piano & Guitar a plus. Experience with children a plus. M-W-Th-F
- SAFETY MONITOR 5 days per week. Will monitor entrance of vehicles and people, patrol property and access points, be alert to non-authorized individuals on the property, collaborate with the camp directors and office staff, handle camper discipline situations, document incident reports and a log. Candidates must be polite and have an approachable manner, be alert and observant, possess good communication skills, talk with children in a calm and relaxed manner. Knowledge of ALICE preferred. Experience working with children.
Send resume to Camp Jefferson, 81 Weldon Road, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-663-8404 x4. You can also download our application from the Township of Jefferson webpage.
Comments powered by CComment