Students can catch up or get ahead with their college credits
Sussex offers three convenient summer sessions which allow students to start earning college credits, complete a prerequisite, or finish a degree requirement in a condensed timeframe. Students who attend a 4-year college gain additional benefits by taking these courses at a substantial savings. Most classes will be online while a few will be in person. This gives students the chance to fit classes into a busy schedule.
· Summer Session I: May 24-June 28
· Summer Session II: June 29-August 11
· Summer Session III: July 6-August 9
Courses during the summer sessions allow students to take general education requirements in Algebra, Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology I, Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Concepts, Effective Speaking, English Composition I & II, Macroeconomics, Pre-Calculus, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, US History and many more.
The College continues to closely monitor the public health situation and has many safety guidelines in place.
Visit sussex.edu/register for course schedules, information, and instructions with open registration on Feb. 22nd. For more information or assistance, please contact the Sussex Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 973-300-2223. Students can apply online at sussex.edu/apply.
Course code Name
ACCT101-ON Accounting Princ. I Financial
AMSL101-01 American Sign Language I
AMSL102-01 American Sign Language II
ANTH101-ON Introduction to Anthropology
ARTA103-41 Art History I
ARTA104-ON Art History II
ARTA106-ON Art Appreciation
BIOS101-ON General Biology
BIOS101L-01 General Biology Lab
BIOS103-ON Anatomy & Physiology I
BIOS103L-01 Anatomy & Physiology I Lab
BIOS107-ON Nutrition Fundamentals
BIOS110-01 Biology I
BIOS110L-01 Biology I Lab
BIOS210L-01 Microbiology Lab
BIOS210L-41 Microbiology Lab
BUSA101-ON Intro. to Business
BUSA205-ON Business Law I
BUSA220-ON Principles of Marketing
CHEM110-01 College Chemistry I
CHEM110L-01 College Chemistry I Lab
COMS110-01 Computer Concepts & Applications
COMS110-ON Computer Concepts & Applications
COMS120-01 Computer Software Applications
COMS240-CS Computer Information Systems Internship
CRJS225-ON Community Corrections
ENGL102-01 English Composition II
ENGL102-OA English Composition II
ENGL102-ON English Composition II
ENGL201-01 Effective Speaking
ENGL201-ON Effective Speaking
HIST101-O1 Hist of Western Civilization I
HIST105-01 U.S. History I
HIST105-ON U.S. History I
HIST106-ON U.S. History II
HUMN101-01 Survey of World Culture I
HUMN101-ON Survey of World Culture I
MATH023-ON Basic Algebra
MATH040-ON Intermediate Algebra
MATH104-41 Contemporary Mathematics
MATH110-ON Pre-Calculus I
MATH113-41 Calculus I
PHIL110-ON Philosophy & the Meaning of Life
PHYS110-01 Physics I
PHYS110L-01 Physics I Lab
PSYC101-01 Introduction to Psychology
PSYC101-ON Introduction to Psychology
PSYC109-41 Psychology of the Human Lifespan
PSYC111-ON Child Psychology
PSYC280-ON Educational Psychology
SOCA101-ON Intro. to Sociology
SOCA215-ON Perspectives On Race, Gender, Class and Culture
Sussex offers the following course delivery methods.
- Remote Hybrid Courses: A course with live instruction (students must log in to CANVAS on a computer for part of the course, and then EITHER an entirely online instruction OR in-person instruction at a specified campus location.
- Hybrid Course: A course with both in-person instruction AND online instruction (students must log in to CANVAS on a computer for part of the course).
- In-person Courses: Taught with an instructor and students in a classroom setting at a specified campus location.
- Online Courses: Online courses are at the student’s convenience. Provides students with maximum flexibility with their weekly schedule. Proctored exams may be required, either in-person or remotely on camera using Honor Lock services. (Asynchronous).
- Remote Delivery Courses: A course offered at a specific day and time using technology and live instruction via CANVAS LMS using a computer. May require exams proctored on camera through Honor Lock services. Similar feel to an in-person class experience than online courses. (Synchronous).
Comments powered by CComment