The following is the weekly report for fishing for Lake Hopatcong as provided by Dows Boat & Bait Shop and Aaron Graybill from Lake Hopatcong Guide Service.
These weekly updates for fishing on Lake Hopatcong are in addition to the very comprehensive Spring Guide provided by Aaron Graybill that contains detailed information and strategies for the best fishing possible.
Lake Hopatcong Weekly Fishing Report [04/06/2021]
- With warmer weather approaching, fishing is continuing to improve.
- Knee Deep stocked their trout this past weekend and the State also stocked again during the week.
- Trolling small rapalas and phoebes along the shorelines, docks and in the backs of the coves, should produce fish. The crappie bite continues to be strong, using small plastics fished under a bobber, though small suspending Rapala husky jerks have also been effective.
- It was a decent week of bass fishing with swimbaits, jerkbaits, and Rat-l-Traps all producing fish.
- Good numbers of bass, white perch, and pickerel were also caught.
Dows Boat & Bait Shop is open 7 days with boat rentals, bait, and tackle. Not comfortable with driving your own boat or would like some hands-on experience. Or a single Mom wanting to get her kids out of the house to learn to fish, call Aaron of Lake Hopatcong Guide Service (856) 577-0653 to set something up. Have a great week!
More About Dows Boat Rental & Bait Shop:
Address: 145 Nolans Point Rd, Lake Hopatcong 07849, NJ
Phone: (973) 663 3826
Facebook: Find us on Facebook
More About Lake Hopatcong Guide Service:
Address: Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Phone: Aaron at (856) 577-0653
Facebook: Find Us On Facebook
Comments powered by CComment