Veteran’s Cruise Specialty Cruise
Celebrate our local veterans!
This year Lake Hopatcong Cruises is again pleased to honor our Veterans—America’s heroes. Each lake border town—Jefferson, Mount Arlington, Hopatcong, and Roxbury– were invited to nominate 24 Veterans to represent their town to join us on Miss Lotta for a beautiful tribute from our Lake community. Please see your town council for more detailed information.
- 1.5 hr. complimentary cruise around Lake Hopatcong for the Veterans from each lake border town
- Mount Arlington
- Please visit your town council for signups and more detailed information
- Following the cruise there will be shuttles down to the American Legion on Espanong Road for a big BBQ where family and friends can join!
- 2 Marines on board for a mini presentation & thank you tribute!
- Supporters, flag holders – and tons of people will be on the shore cheering on the Veterans and thanking them for their service!
- Light fare
- Coffee & Tea
- Water & Soda
What’s Not Included/Available On Board:
Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. It is customary to extend gratuities to the staff for their services!
Miss Lotta is equipped with a full bar. Non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages are a separate cost
Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Cruise sails rain or shine!
|Event Date||06-30-2019 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-30-2019 12:30 pm|
|Location||Lake Hopatcong Cruises|