In the past, residents around our Lake Hopatcong region have shown their love to have fun, support local businesses and the community. This year, we are seeking to take this up a notch with the new Shop Local 2020.
This year, under the new exciting Lake Hopatcong Shop Local 2020 program, everyone that joins the fun can earn unlimited chances to win over $5,000 worth of prizes.
What can I Win?
Grand Prizes for Participants: (3 Prizes)
- (1) - Lake Hopatcong RSVP Specialty Cruise (4 People)
- (1) - The Windlass Lake Front Dining (4 People)
- (1) - Patrick’s Pub Happy Hour Food/Bar (10 Friends)
2nd level Prizes for Participants: (7 Prizes)
- (1) - Couples Water Tour of Lake Hopatcong
- (3) – Couples Take-Out Dinner Coupons – Feeds Two
- (3) – Family Pizza Night Take-Out – Feeds Four
3rd Level Prizes for Participants: (20 Prizes)
- Twenty additional 3rd place prizes that cover $10 - $25 worth of entertainment, prizes, food, and activities.
How can I participate?
Keeping it Simple…
- Visit any one of the Enrolled Businesses
- Snap a cell photo (selfie) ‘n Upload
- You automatically earn another chance to Win for each submission
Keeping it Simple…
- Runs from 06/15/2020 – 09/30/2020
- Prizes and Awards are randomly drawn each month
- Individuals have Unlimited Submissions & Chances to Win - One Submission per Business Visit
- Applies to both Residents and our Visitors to the Lake
- Local Business Registration & Rules can be found here
That’s it for the rules… Have fun, grow our community, and have a great 2020 Summer on Lake Hopatcong!
If you have additional questions… firstname.lastname@example.org
First Wave of Shop Local Businesses: (Watch for daily Updates)
The following are the first 20 businesses that registered today. We will provide daily updates.
Use the Lake Hopatcong Shop Local 2020 signs displayed in the business's window, or use you can this Cell Phone Code to the left for your submissions.
See www.mylakenews.com for more information
Official Credit for Lake Hopatcong Shop Local:
The annual Shop Local event was started by the Lake Hopatcong Foundation (LHF) over 8-years ago as a means to help increase sales into local businesses through increased participation by residents. Starting in 2019 due to overwhelming tasks at the LHF, Hopatcong Lake Regional News is assisting in running this critical initiative.
2019: Martin Kane (LHF Board Chairman) "With all the programs happening at the LHF, the Hopatcong Lake Regional News has agreed to continue to lead with critical Shop Local while the Lake Hopatcong Foundation concentrates on the serious environmental issues. We all agree that it is now more important than ever for the lake community to support our local merchants every chance we can."
Comments powered by CComment