Roxbury Social Services
The Roxbury Social Services provides Roxbury Township residents with necessary services and information based on individual needs and handling emergency situations in our community. We offer aid to the public with information and resource material. This department also serves on the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) where shelter and food for residents are needed during emergency situations.
- Annual holiday toy distribution for Roxbury's needy children
- Baby items available - Playpens, swings and cribs; also provide baby food, formula, clothing and diapers
- Delivery of food baskets to the home-bound and needy families
- Food pantry - Food available for needy families
- Free bread, rolls, bagels and cake distribution on Wednesdays
- Free clothing distribution - Includes shoes, handbags and toiletry kits
- Free dishes, pots and pans and utensils
- Free furniture and large appliance bulletin board
- SHARE Program - Bags of fresh and frozen meats, fruits and vegetables
- Small appliances - Microwave ovens, hot plates, coffee makers
- Special family wish trees
- Three holiday food basket programs - Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Please login to view all listing details!