As we continue our support of the Pizza Wars 2019 that benefits the “Lake Hopatcong Foundation,” our news team continued eating our way around the lake to personally visit each participating Pizza Place as we join our readers in the Quest for the Best.
Our Fourth Visit was Frank’s Pizza in Mount Arlington
Frank’s Pizza located at 181 Howard Blvd, Mt Arlington, NJ, is a Local Pizza Restaurant that has a solid following with the locals, and since they have been in business for sixteen years, they know how to get it right.
They have a very extensive menu, that covers, Small, Medium, Large and Specialty sized pizzas. And everything else from Appetizers, Salads, Italian Dinners, Grilled Sandwiches, Subs and Calzones to name just a few items off the menu.
As our team arrived at the Restaurant to do our review, it was lunch hour, and the place was packed with TGIF local employees that make this the place to be in Mount Arlington for lunch.
Our Team's Review:
Several of our news team had slices of pizza and reported that the crust was just as good as Frank’s in Hopatcong. But the team raved about the sauce that gave the pizza a real favor with each mouthful. The rest of the team ordered Hot Subs and found that the bread was top notch and the topping overfilled the sandwich.
The team also enjoyed their newly renovated dining area, as it had seating for what seemed like a 100 people, and even though the restaurant was busy, all table have enough space to enjoy the experience without being too crowded.
What readers had to say about Frank’s Pizza in Mount Arlington as they Voted:
- Best tasting sauce!!
- Their pizza by far is way better all of them!
- Great Pizza!!!!!!Killer Meatball Parm!
- Thin crust pizza just right
- Food is always good. Especially the taco pizza! We used to drive from Totowa just for it but luckily moved closer. Clean, friendly environment.
- Best Pizza I have found in New Jersey
- Consistency is key! the same every time! Outstanding place!
- Pleasant and reliable service with the best food in town!
- I've been to Frank's many times with coworkers... It's our office's "go to" place for something quick and close . I love their lunch specials, I almost always get stuffed shells with garlic bread. Their lunch specials are worth! I pay about $8 and tip! Highly recommend their rice balls with marinara sauce. Wait staff is always great and very accommodating. Consistently delicious and friendly!
- Consistently delicious food at an affordable price. Big Time regulars here. Can't wait to order again!!
Stay tuned as we visit the rest of the Pizza Places in our mutual Quest for the Best
Comments powered by CComment