As a Veteran, we would be honored to have you participate in the Borough of Mount Arlington 2018 Memorial Day Parade.
This year the Memorial Day Parade will take place on Saturday, May 26th, 2018. Please arrive for set-up at 9:30 a.m. at the Mount Arlington Public School. The parade will begin at 10:30 a.m.
The parade route will be as follows:
- Begin at Mount Arlington Public School on Kadel Drive.
- North on Howard Boulevard towards the center of town.
- Make a left onto Altenbrand Avenue
- Make a left onto North Glen Avenue ending at Memorial Park.
- There will be a short ceremony following the parade at Memorial Park.
We would greatly appreciate your participation in the parade. However, if you choose not to and just wish to attend the ceremony you are welcome to do so.
If you could contact us by Wednesday, May 9th, it would be most helpful in our preparing the number of cars needed to drive our Veterans in the parade. If you have someone with an antique and/or convertible that you would like to drive for you, please let me know that as well. You may also choose to walk the parade route.
Please R.S.V.P. to (973)234-5080 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you call or email, please state your branch of service and a phone number where you can be reached for any additional information.
Comments powered by CComment