ROXBURY, NJ (November 25, 2020) – Thirteen students from Roxbury High School were named Students of the Month for October.
Teachers nominate students for their performance in any of the eleven departments: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, World Languages, Business, Family and Consumer Sciences, Engineering Design and Technology, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Health/Physical Education. Students can also be selected for the category of Citizenship, Most Improved, and School Spirit.
October’s winners were:
- · Business – Abigail Dietz
- · Engineering Design & Technology – Kyle Finnan
- · English – Adisen Aemisegeo
- · Health and Physical Education – Tina Omar Agha
- · Math – James Nazzaro
- · Performing Arts – Milenka Gonzalez-Gallardo
- · Science – Tyler Brooks
- · Social Studies – Anna Anikiej
- · Visual Arts – Olivia Post
- · World Languages – Michel Rivera Venegas
- · Citizenship – Clayton Bryan
- · Most Improved – Christy Skelly
- · Roxbury RoxStar Student – Jason Lew
Winners each receive a certificate, a Roxbury drawstring bag and coupons from Jersey Mikes, Cliff’s Ice Cream, Roxbury Bagels, and Circle Bowl and Entertainment. Thank you to all the local businesses that help support our students!
The students that do not win but were nominated get a copy of the nomination letter.
PHOTO ATTACHED (courtesy of Roxbury High School)
· October Students of the Month
Comments powered by CComment