ROXBURY, NJ (June 9, 2020) – Sixteen students from Roxbury High School were named Students of the Month for May.
Teachers nominate students for their performance in any of the eleven departments: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, World Languages, Business, Family and Consumer Sciences, Engineering Design and Technology, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Health/Physical Education. Students can also be selected for the category of Citizenship, Most Improved, and School Spirit.
May’s winners were:
- Business – Callista Oliveira
- English – Erin Connelly
- English Language Learners – Sara Vega Quiroga
- Family and Consumer Sciences – Caitlin Caccavella and Madeline Napeloni
- Health and Physical Education – Thomas Schulz
- Math – Jacob Kohner
- Science – Abigail Dietz
- Social Studies – Marisa Palmucci
- Visual Arts – Christian Marrero
- World Languages – Sue Le (Quynh My Nguyen Le)
- Citizenship – Darian Dadgari
- Most Improved – Mika’il Muhammed and Blake Salemi
- Roxbury Roxstar Student – Adam Marzano
- VISTA – Justine Stubbs
Winners each receive a certificate, a Roxbury drawstring bag and coupons from Jersey Mikes, Cliff’s Ice Cream, Roxbury Bagels, and Circle Bowl and Entertainment. Thank you to all the local businesses that help support our students!
The students that do not win but were nominated get a copy of the nomination letter
Comments powered by CComment