ROXBURY, NJ (May 12, 2020) – Seventeen students from Roxbury High School were named Students of the Month for April.
Teachers nominate students for their performance in any of the eleven departments: Math, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, World Languages, Business, Family and Consumer Sciences, Engineering Design and Technology, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and Health/Physical Education. Students can also be selected for the category of Citizenship, Most Improved, and School Spirit.
April’s winners were:
- Business – Lily Stein
- Engineering Design and Technology – Sean Kenworthy
- English – Cheyanne Cintron
- English Language Learners – Dayana Otalvaro-Vargas
- Family and Consumer Sciences – Antonia Caopardo
- Health and Physical Education – Caitlin Caccavella
- Math – Michel Rivera-Venegas
- Performing Arts – Alexa Rosenbaum and Camaryn Messer
- Science – Nicholas Elmasri
- Social Studies – Evan Paddock
- Visual Arts – Liam Delano-Ohlund
- World Languages – Bill Karipidis
- Citizenship – Keyur Patel and Victoria Gonzalez
- Most Improved – Ashley Rodriguez and Joshua Johnston
Winners each receive a certificate, a Roxbury drawstring bag and coupons from Jersey Mikes, Cliff’s Ice Cream, Roxbury Bagels, and Circle Bowl and Entertainment. Thank you to all the local businesses that help support our students!
The students that do not win but were nominated get a copy of the nomination letter.
PHOTO ATTACHED (courtesy of Roxbury High School)
- RHS April Students of the Month
Comments powered by CComment