Starting today, March 23, the Morris County Chamber of Commerce will present a series of virtual seminars with topics that are relevant to the new reality of life with the coronavirus.
These timely, half-hour presentations are FREE to the greater Morris County community, so please share this invitation with your various networks.
All Morris County Residents Welcome to the Sessions
The first session is set for THIS (Monday) afternoon. The Chamber is finalizing virtual sessions for the rest of the week, with more information to be available soon. Check out their website at https://www.morrischamber.org/
Monday, March 23
Three Business Strategies to Navigate, Survive, and Thrive in Disruptive Times
Monday, 3/23 | Noon to 12:30 pm | https://zoom.us/j/791231433
(Meeting ID: 791 231 433)
You will learn about:
- Planning for Expense Control
- Capital Funding Options to Reduce Stress
- How to Pivot Your Marketing Message and Product/Service Offerings
- Avenues to Leverage for Building Momentum and Accelerating Cash Flow
Featuring James Jacobi of Jacobi Enterprises
- Business Strategist and Executive Advisor Helping Companies Achieve Accelerated Revenue Growth
Check in with the Morris County Chamber of Commerce for updates on upcoming virtual sessions.
Comments powered by CComment