Roxbury, NJ (December 13, 2019) — Roxbury Township Public Schools, a K-12 school district preparing the children of today for tomorrow, has set its Kindergarten registration dates for the 2020/2021 school year.
Children must be five years old on or before October 1, 2020 to participate. Click here for more information regarding Roxbury's Entrance Age Policy (P5112). If there are any questions regarding the policy or procedure, please reach out to Assistant Superintendent Dr. Chuck Seipp at email@example.com or by calling 973-584-6799.
Roxbury Township Public Schools offers a full-day kindergarten program designed to develop knowledge and skills in the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive areas. Our goal is to help children develop skills and strategies that will help them learn and establish a foundation for lifelong success in education. The program allows more time for students to address curriculum in depth and allows teachers to provide additional activities in learning.
To register for Kindergarten, parents must bring their child’s original birth certificate, a record of immunizations, and three proofs of residency at the time of registration. To access more details, visit www.roxbury.org/KindergartenRegistration.
Parents must make an appointment beginning in early January at their home school to register their child. If the home school is unknown, please contact the Transportation Department at 973-584-6756 and based on your address, they can let you know what school your child should be attending.
Registration dates for the four K-4 elementary schools are as follows:
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:00-11:30 AM, 12:30-3:30 PM, and 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - 9:00-11:30 AM and 12:30-3:30 PM Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-5549.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 9:30 AM-3:00 PM, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 9:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 9:30 AM-3:00 PM Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-8955.
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - 9:15 AM-2:45 PM and 5:00-7:45 PM
- Friday, March 6, 2020 - 9:15 AM-2:45 PM
Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-584-3938.
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 9:30 AM-3:00 PM and 5:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:30 AM-3:00 PM Registration is done by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 973-398-2564.
Comments powered by CComment