Sal's Pizza & Restaurant located at 175 Lakeside Blvd #7, Landing, NJ, in the old Pathmark Mall is a hidden GEM that many people may miss, unless they have spoken to the locals that just love this place and their quality products at lower prices.
Sal's Pizza & Restaurant has a very extensive menu, that covers, Regular and Specialty pizzas, Appetizers, Italian Dinners, Cold & Hot Subs and Calzones to name just a few items off the menu.
Address: 175 Lakeside Blvd #7, Landing, NJ 07850
Phone: (973) 770-1183
What readers had to say about Sal's Pizza & Restaurant in Hopatcong in the 2019 Pizza Wars
- I have been going here for about 25 years. The best pizza around. The owners are great and so friendly. Will continue to go every Friday night.
- Never a problem with them whether pickup or delivery food is delicious, and service is great
- Family owned business who makes the best tasting pizza around
- Tastes like REAL NY City Pizza! Best Food and Service in the area!!!!!!!
- Best pizza in town. Friendly staff. Fair pricing.
- Quality food that's never changed, friendly owners!
- Great sauce and just the right amount of cheese
- Everything we've ever ordered from Sal's has been very good
- Food is flavorful and customer service is on point
- The food is delicious, and Kandi and Buddy are amazing!
- Family friendly. Been getting our pizza at Sal’s for over 25 years
- The food is great, and the service is amazing!
- GREAT TASTE, GREAT CRUST and NO HEARTBURN!!!!
How to Join Shop Local: If you are a business within the Hopatcong, Jefferson, Mount Arlington or Roxbury areas contact email@example.com or 973-288-1865 to join Shop Local free of charge.
How to Use Shop Local: Just Print or have a copy of the Coupon on your Cell Phone to show when purchasing from local businesses.
How to Get your Shop Local Picture Online: When every you purchase from a Shop Local Businesses take your picture and send it to #ILoveLH #LHShopLocal or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
History of Shop Local:
Shop local was started by the Lake Hopatcong Foundation in 2013 as a way to support local businesses and to encourage the communities around the lake to think of the lake as their “downtown,” creating a more cohesive community around our lake. Hopatcong Lake Regional News stepped in in 2019 to keep this important initiative running and take it to the next level.
Comments powered by CComment