From canvas boat totes to Lake Hopatcong history gifts, Bridge Marina offers five nautical-themed gift ideas
Lake Hopatcong, N.J. – Stumped on what to get the boater in your life this holiday season? Bridge Marina offers its top five gift ideas this year, just in time for the holidays:
- An instructional “How To” Book: From simple safety to complex handling procedures, a good instructional “how to” book will help the captain in your life feel more comfortable at the helm and have more fun on the water. For years, Bridge Marina has recommended Robert Sweet’s “Power Boat Handling Illustrated: How to Make Your Boat Do Exactly What You Want it to Do,” available at local book sellers or Amazon.
- A new towable or tube: What a great gift to find under the tree for kids or the kid at heart! Plus, you can “try them out” in the snow. Bridge Marina has a good selection of inflatable tubes available in its marine store, at end-of-season pricing.
- A gift of Lake Hopatcong history: From Christmas tree ornaments to beautiful books highlighting the lake’s eclectic history, the Lake Hopatcong Historical Museum has a number of great gifts for the Lake Hopatcong lover in your life – plus your gift will help a local non-profit continue to do great work. You can even shop online.
- Canvas Boat Tote: Gift a classic Lands’ End canvas tote, perfect for carrying gear, snacks, and more (pictured above). Bridge Marina’s signature logo boat tote is available in its marine store (hint: some guests have tucked a gift certificate to a local lakefront restaurant inside – a perfect gift presentation!).
- Sharp Shades. A new pair of polarized sunglasses would be welcomed by any boater, as shades are a must when you’re out on the water. Bridge Marina team members, who basically live in the sun during the season, are recommending shades from Smith Optics, Costa Del Mar, and Ray-Ban this year.
Bridge Marina is happy to help with any other suggestions or service needs for boaters. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 663-1976. Happy Holidays!
About Bridge Marina: Bridge Marina is Lake Hopatcong’s award-winning, boutique marina, offering new and pre-owned boat sales, NJ’s premier Boating Club, dock slip memberships, daily boat rentals, certified service department, marine-grade fuel, and more. Bridge Marina is nationally recognized twice as the “Marina of the Year” For more information, visit us on the web at www.BridgeMarina.com or call (973) 663-1976.
Comments powered by CComment