The Lake Hopatcong Foundation appreciates the support from all the following local Towns - without this assistance the Block Party would not be possible.
We share a vision for this community-enhancing event and the leadership demonstrated by each Town sends a message of common purpose for the good of everyone!
- SHUTTLE BUS Complimentary shuttle bus service from the five (5) off-site parking areas to the Hopatcong State Park is provided by Hopatcong, Jefferson, Mount Arlington and Roxbury. Thank you to the Town leaders and each shuttle bus driver.
- OFF-SITE complimentary parking areas are located at Roxbury's Landing Park Recreation Complex, Landing Shopping Center (courtesy of FORSONS Partners), Assembly of God (Vendor ONLY parking), Hopatcong's Senior Center, and the Hopatcong Board of Education Dr. Wayne L. Threlkeld Hilltop Sports Complex.
- Roxbury Police Department for the traffic management & safety plan on Lakeside Boulevard into and out of the Hopatcong State Park.
- The Hopatcong Police Department and Explorers for the traffic management, safety and parking assistance at the Hopatcong Senior Center and Hilltop Sports Complex.
- The New Jersey State Park Police for their traffic management and safety plan inside the Hopatcong State Park complex.
- To all the volunteers that work behind the scenes and in the parking areas to make it easy, orderly and safe for every one of our attendees.
In addition, the Lake Hopatcong Foundation is still seeking Volunteers, with a special need for Adults that can work from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM shift.
Safety Notice: The Lake Hopatcong Foundation would also like to ask everyone on May 12, 2018, to please slow down and drive safely due to the high number of attendees at this event. Please make accident prevention your business.
Comments powered by CComment