Residents of the Hopatcong Lake Region need no introduction to The Feisty Pepper, a local farm that sponsors multiple community activities and is the corner-stone of the Jefferson Farmers Market through-out the summer.
Great News! As spring-has-sprung The Feisty Pepper has reopened for the season with no contact curbside pickup to ensure you have the full complement of Fruits, Vegetables and now even Flowers to help feed the family and start the spring decorating around the home.
As Hopatcong Lake Regional News checked with Farmer Tom on Saturday, we found this very full listing of what was available for call-ahead orders. This list changes so we recommend you check their Facebook page.
Facebook Page: The Feisty Pepper
Address: 1082 Weldon Rd., Oak Ridge NJ 07438
Hours: Mon – Sat: 9-4pm / Sunday: 9-12 noon
Remember to check the Facebook Page for pricing and Daily Order Form
How to Order:
Farmer Tom recommends the following easy three-step process to ensure your safety with no-contact curb-side pickup:
1. Prepare your order for Curbside:
- Check the Facebook Page and create your order ready before calling.
- Have your credit card information ready: card number, expiry date, CVV, and billing zip code.
- We will need your name and a cell phone number which can accept text messages.
2. Place your Order for Curbside:
- Call 973 919 9694 or 973 919 5657 to place your order. Please be patient.
- You will be provided a pick-up time window.
3. Pickup Your Order;
- Arrive at the farm at your pickup time and park in the store parking lot (Not the other driveway)
- Remain in your car and release your trunk door to allow us to place your bags inside your trunk.
- Remember to wash your vegetables before consuming/storing.
What the Hopatcong Lake residents are saying…
Janet Madonia Boetticher: “Thanks for the amazing produce!!”
Lisa Mills: “Thanks for the service!! We picked up ours today and it all looks amazing!!”
Kate Kovalovsky: “It was super easy to order! I jotted down what I wanted in alphabetical order so it would be east to read off. No need for the actual paper but use it as a reference. Many thanks to Tom & Hazel at Feisty Pepper!!”
Danielle Mastrangelo Sariyan: “First time order today. Wonderful easy experience! Thank you fiesty pepper!”
Need Flowers – No Problem:
Since you may want to pick-your-own flowers to start the spring planting and decorating for your home, the Feisty Pepper has implemented a self-serve and self-pay system that allows you to select and pay for what you need to ensure your health and safety.
Comments powered by CComment