The Morris County Sheriff’s Office Hope One mobile addiction resource and recovery program has temporarily suspended community stops due to the Coronavirus outbreak but telephone assistance for individuals struggling with substance use and mental health disorders remains available through Hope One’s partner agencies.
Health risks and social distancing mandates due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has led to Hope One canceling community stops for at least the next two weeks. People in need of recovery programs and services related to mental health and substance abuse disorders can reach out to the following agencies:
- The Center for Addiction Recovery, Education & Success (CARES) has a 24-hour number, 973-625-1143, that can be reached for information about addiction services, recovery support and Narcan kits.
- The Mental Health Association of Essex and Morris can be reached at 973-334-3496.
- The Mental Health Association operates a peer-to-peer support line at 1-877-760-4987 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Call 2-1-1 for housing assistance.
- Reach the Hope One Coordinator at 973-590-0300.
Comments powered by CComment