One of the region’s best Police utreach programs called the “Junior Police Academy: is back in Jefferson Township for 2020.
This week of training provided to the recruits during the Junior Police Academy will include: Crime Scene Training, Evidence Collection and Processing, Traffic and Criminal Law, Arrest/Search/Seizure, Interview and Interrogation, Cyber and Social Media Crimes and Physical Fitness. More details to follow at registration.
We are pleased to announce the 17th Annual Jr Police Academy held at the Jefferson Township Middle School August 3rd - August 7th, 2020 • 8am-3pm
This year will offer:
- 50 Cadet Positions (1st year)
- 15 Junior Leader Positions (2nd year)
- 7 Junior Instructor Positions (3rd year - application/acceptance)
The link for signups is now open: https://17thjpa-eventpage.eventbrite.com
Signups are on a first come, first serve basis. We will also be announcing the signup on our Facebook page & Jefferson Twp. Police Department website.
- Application Deadline for Jr Instructor: April 25th No exceptions Mandatory
- Parent & Recruit Orientation: Tuesday, May 12 at 6:00pm at the Jefferson Township Municipal Building Courtroom
Comments powered by CComment