This award will be presented annually to an individual (or couple) whose volunteerism and outstanding service and dedication have made a significant contribution to the community.
Qualities looked for are as follows:
- A person who continually volunteers his or her time, dedicated and talents to the town and the citizens of the town to make Jefferson Township a great place to live, work, play and learn.
- A person who has made a positive difference to the lives of fellow citizens.
- Someone who is dedicated to Jefferson Township and concerned for others. They may serve on service, school, church, or community committees.
- A person who has shown a willingness to work with other Jefferson Township residents, who is enthusiastic about the town and its citizens, and who works continually towards the betterment of the community.
- A person with the qualities of honesty and integrity.
Nominations are due by March 13, 2020.
In choosing the recipient, regard will be given to the nominee’s achievements in the year immediately prior to receiving the award, as well as their past achievements and ongoing contributions to the community. A nominee need only be nominated once to be considered. The number of nominations received per nominee will bear no weight in their selection.
HOW TO NOMINATE
If you have a friend, neighbor or relative you feel has given unselfishly to help others, or who meets any of the above criteria, please fill out the back side of this form. Additional applications for nomination may be picked up at the Jefferson Township Municipal Building.
To download a nomination form, visit www.jeffersontownship.net. Completed nominations forms shall be returned no later than March 15, 2020.
US Mail and in person: Jefferson Township Municipal Building, 1033 Weldon Road, lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849.
E-mail to: email@example.com.
Nominees will be invited to a Jefferson Township Council meeting and the identity of the final award winner will be made know during this meeting.
Nomination information may be used for publicity purposes.
Comments powered by CComment