The Jefferson Arts Committee is excited about the Village Market Place Vendors that will be set up at Jefferson Township Fire Company No. 1’s firehouse at 162 Milton Road, Oak Ridge as part of the 14th annual Christmas in the Village event.
These vendors will be offering beautiful and useful arts/crafts/merchandise items and open for business from 10 am to 4 pm. Shop for yourself or for gifts for Christmas or special occasions gifts.
Here’s what you have to choose from…
- Briella’s Inspirations, Keri Frade with custom made clothing, personalized glassware, teachers’ gifts, home decor
- CC’s Seasonal Express, Christine Chuddley with gift baskets, Santas, candles, elves, ceramics, wreaths, snowmen, candy, stockings, and bling shirts
- CharLu Designs, Charlotte Burdett with wreaths, centerpieces, book angels, wine bottle crafts
- Color Street Nailwear, Jennifer Carsillo with adhesive nail polish products
- Comfort & Joy, Patty Begnall with crochet dog sweaters, wraps, baby blankets
- Grandpa’s Attic, Dorothy Flar with country wood benches, storage bins, magazine racks, barn board framed vintage pictures
- H. H. Artisans, Kelly Herman and Amy Hallowich with handcrafted pallet art and home décor, hand painted wine bottles
- Howl & Hop Design, Toni Baczek with 3D paper home décor and boxes
- K Cup Angels & Funky Snowmen, Pam Esteves-Sumal with craft angels, witches, fairies and paper mache` snowmen
- My Doilies, Karen Punch with hand crocheted doilies and table runners
- Mary Kay, Maria Cattano with skincare and beauty products
- Mom Cave Creations, Rose Jackameit with Christmas ornaments, canvas & wood signs
- Pat’s Fabric Creations, Patricia Cincotta with felt dolls and ornaments
- RB Originals, Rachael Bakunas with arm-knitted infinity scarves
- Scentsy, Lauren Scerbak with home fragrance systems, cleaning and pet products
- Thirty-One Gifts, Stacy Walsh with totes, thermals, wallets
- Jefferson Arts Committee – selling 50/50 raffle tickets for a drawing to be held at 4 pm – winner need not be present
Also, be sure to visit the other arts, crafts and merchandise vendors at St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church just a few steps away at 153 Milton Road. The Jefferson Township High School Band Parents Association will be selling live holiday wreaths there.
While you’re in the historical Village of Milton, your visit wouldn’t be complete without a stop at the Jefferson Township Museum at 315 Dover-Milton Road where Miss Elizabeth’s Shoppe will be stocked full of unique and vintage items for sale at unbelievable prices as well as delicious baked goods.
Christmas in the Village offers numerous shopping opportunities for everyone on Saturday, December 7.
|Never miss your News & Events:||
If we can assist you in any way contact: Editor@MyLakeNews.com
Comments powered by CComment