The Jersey Girl Operation Market Garden is pleased to present the band "The Kootz" this Sunday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM for the enjoyment of local residents. Come Shop, Sip & Listen to Great Music at the #1 Rated Country Store.
Rated the BEST Country Store & Seasonal Garden Center in our Area
Show the Coupon below (print or cell phone) to attend the next music event (no cover charge) to see “Strings Attached” who plays Acoustic Rock Duos.
The Kootz: September 29th, 2019 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
"The Kootz" NJ’s Legendary Top Rock & Roll Group.
Welcome! It's the "Rock 'n Roll with Fiber" world of this group of NJ-guys; 'musical friends' with a collective-passion for 60's thru 90's classic-rock, pop, soul & blues and just 'plain-old great, timeless-music'!
Performing as 'The Kootz' since 2001 the band is met with consistently positive reviews! Audiences are 'wowed' at the variety of styles & material in 'The Kootz' repertoire. Rock Clubs to resorts and private parties; Bars to bistros & coffee houses; street fairs to summer-concerts... The Kootz always serve-up an array of the music that's at everyone's very core! It always makes you FEEL GOOD!!!
Much-more than just a 'set-group', 'The Kootz' have an 'unfair-advantage' over other ensembles... Our Kootz-'cast' is comprised of 16 very-seasoned performers who collectively, have 800+ years of playing and singing experience! The band is available as an acoustic-trio (no drums), or as a four or five piece full-band, pulled from this wonderful pool of seasoned-talent.
Seating is available, no outside food allowed.
Address: 52 Route 181, Lake Hopatcong
Phone: (973) 906-4544
Website: Click Here
Just some of the Store Features:
- Veggies & Herbs, Seasonal Plants Locally Grown & Handpicked, Flats, Planter Pots, Hanging Baskets, Prepared Pots & Patio Planters.
- Beautiful handcrafted gifts, jewelry, country pottery, hand painted wine glasses with matching lighted wine bottles & more, Indoor Plants, Hand-dipped Strawberries, Pretzels & Oreo Cookies. Romantic deliciously scented candles and a large selection of country signs.
- Rustic farmhouse indoor & outdoor garden decor with unique birdhouses.
- Don't Forget our Farm Fresh Products
- Our famous homemade pies from Wemrock Orchards
- Amazing cheesecakes from Dee's Cakes.
- Dairy products from King Dairy: Milk in glass bottles, half & half, cheeses, eggs, butter, whipped cream
- Homemade Ice Cream from Tranquility Farm
- Jersey Girl Cheese Products
- Organically Grown Local Produce, Tranquility Farm Local Corn, Late Summer Plants
How to Join Shop Local: If you are a business within the Hopatcong, Jefferson, Mount Arlington or Roxbury areas contact email@example.com or 973-288-1865 to join Shop Local free of charge.
How to Use Shop Local: Just Print or have a copy of the Coupon on your Cell Phone to show when purchasing from local businesses.
How to Get Your Shop Local Picture Online: When every you purchase from a Shop Local Businesses take your picture and send it to #ILoveLH #LHShopLocal or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
History of Shop Local: The annual Shop Local event started by the Lake Hopatcong Foundation (LHF) is designed to help increase sales into local businesses through increased participation by local residents. This year due to overwhelming tasks at the LHF, Hopatcong Lake Regional News is implementing this critical initiative for 2019.
Comments powered by CComment