Several times a year Hopatcong Lake Regional News holds fun and interactive contests to help raise funds for a Local Non-Profit, this time our readers selected Jefferson Softball as the Beneficiary.
Raising Funds for Jefferson Softball
The goal of Jefferson Softball is to promote loyalty, honesty, respect, and good sportsmanship through the game of softball. Jefferson Softball provides over 250 Jefferson Township girls, ranging in age from 5 to 18 years of age, the opportunity to learn, play, and grow through the game of softball and we need your help to continue our mission.
How it Works:
For every unique vote received on your Favorite Business in the Lake Hopatcong area, our sponsors will add another $1.00 to the funds being raised.
Participating is Easy & Fun – And doesn’t cost you a penny!
- Submit your Vote Online – Between 08/11/2019 – 09/10/2019
- Jefferson Softball with automatically earn $1.00 for every vote
- The business with the most votes will receive a “Hometown Favorite” plaque.
Eligible Favorite Businesses:
You can name any local business in the Lake Hopatcong Area such as a Bar. Marina, Shop, Restaurant or anything else that is a favorite to you.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest runs from August 12, 2019 -to- September 11, 2019
- Unique Votes are determined by valid e-mail addresses
- Votes will be totaled September 12, 2019 and the “Hometown Favorite” will be named
- Jefferson Softball will receive 100% of the funds raised
- Total payment to Jefferson Softball can not exceed the total donations by our sponsors
- Bridge Marina
- Dows Boat Rental and Bait Shop
- Gatwyns II
- Jersey Girl Operation Market Garden
- Lake Hopatcong Adventure Company
- Lake Hopatcong Cruises
- Lake Hopatcong Golf Club
- Little Nicki's Italian Restaurant
- More Life Nutrition
- Main Street Market
- The Windlass
Comments powered by CComment