The Jersey Girl Operation Market Garden is pleased to present the band "Strings Attached" this Sunday from 3:00 – 5:00 PM for the enjoyment of local residents. Come Shop, Sip & Listen to Great Music at the #1 Rated Country Store.
Rated the BEST Country Store & Seasonal Garden Center in our Area
Show the Coupon below (print or cell phone) to attend the next music event (no cover charge) to see “Strings Attached” who plays Acoustic Rock Duos.
Strings Attached: August 11th, 2019 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
Strings Attached One of Orange County’s favorite Acoustic Rock Duos! Featuring Jeanie Cassels and John (Johnny D.) Desibia. Playing: The Rolling Stones, David Grey, The Animals, Bonnie Raitt, Tom Petty, The Cars, Coldplay, The Beatles, Stevie Nicks,Train, Journey and many more.
Seating is available, no outside food allowed.
Address: 52 Route 181, Lake Hopatcong
Phone: (973) 906-4544
Website: Click Here
Just some of the Store Features:
- Veggies & Herbs, Seasonal Plants Locally Grown & Handpicked, Flats, Planter Pots, Hanging Baskets, Prepared Pots & Patio Planters.
- Beautiful handcrafted gifts, jewelry, country pottery, hand painted wine glasses with matching lighted wine bottles & more, Indoor Plants, Hand-dipped Strawberries, Pretzels & Oreo Cookies. Romantic deliciously scented candles and a large selection of country signs.
- Rustic farmhouse indoor & outdoor garden decor with unique birdhouses.
- Don't Forget our Farm Fresh Products
- Our famous homemade pies from Wemrock Orchards
- Amazing cheesecakes from Dee's Cakes.
- Dairy products from King Dairy: Milk in glass bottles, half & half, cheeses, eggs, butter, whipped cream
- Homemade Ice Cream from Tranquility Farm
- Jersey Girl Cheese Products
- Organically Grown Local Produce, Tranquility Farm Local Corn, Late Summer Plants
How to Join Shop Local: If you are a business within the Hopatcong, Jefferson, Mount Arlington or Roxbury areas contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-288-1865 to join Shop Local free of charge.
How to Use Shop Local: Just Print or have a copy of the Coupon on your Cell Phone to show when purchasing from local businesses.
How to Get Your Shop Local Picture Online: When every you purchase from a Shop Local Businesses take your picture and send it to #ILoveLH #LHShopLocal or email to email@example.com.
History of Shop Local: The annual Shop Local event started by the Lake Hopatcong Foundation (LHF) is designed to help increase sales into local businesses through increased participation by local residents. This year due to overwhelming tasks at the LHF, Hopatcong Lake Regional News is implementing this critical initiative for 2019.
Comments powered by CComment