In support of the Pizza Wars 2019 that benefits the “Lake Hopatcong Foundation,” our news team continued eating our way around the lake and personally visit each participating Pizza Place as we join our readers in the Quest for the Best.
Our Second Visit was Little Nicki's Italian Restaurant in Lake Hopatcong
Nicki's Italian Restaurant located at 120 Brady Road, Lake Hopatcong, NJ, is a full-service Italian Restaurant that serves customer’s that want Italian food that goes beyond their outstanding Pizza. They have one of the most extensive menus’ our team has seen that covers everything from Burgers to Steaks.
Our Team's Review:
The news team sampled several items from the menu and found that the Pizza was cooked to perfection, with the crust just right, and the sauce had an excellent flavor. We also sampled the Pasta and found it to be a rich expression of several different flavors that melded together for a fresh “Home Made Experience.”
- The crust on the pizza is SO good, and the knots are oversized and delicious!
- They are always on point with whatever they make, and if you have any changes to make with the food, they are always down to change it with no fuss! Very clean environment love it there
- Homemade and fresh! Awesome Family business!
- Fabulous food and great service
- Delicious pizza with a robust sauce
- Everything is always excellent
- Fresh ingredients and great crust
Stay tuned as we visit the rest of the Pizza Places in our mutual Quest for the Best
Comments powered by CComment