This year, the Jefferson Arts Committee is excited about the Village Market Place Vendors that will be set up at Jefferson Township Fire Company No. 1’s firehouse at 162 Milton Road, Oak Ridge as part of the 13th annual Christmas in the Village event.
These vendors will be offering beautiful and useful arts/crafts/merchandise items and open for business from 10 am to 4 pm. Shop for yourself or for gifts for Christmas or special occasion gifts.
Here’s what you have to choose from…
- Briella’s Inspirations, Keri Frade with personalized shirts, glasses, home decor
- CC’s Seasonal Express, Christine Chuddley with designer gift baskets, Santas, candles, stockings, wreaths, swags, sleds, bath sets, stocking stuffers
- Comfort & Joy, Patty Begnall with crochet dog sweaters, wraps, baby blankets
- H. H. Artisans, Kelly Herman and Amy Damarel with pallet art and gifts
- “K” Cup Angels by Pammy Sue, Pam Esteves-Sumal with craft angels, fairies, witches, etc. made with recycled coffee K-cups
- Lakeside Apothecary, Dina Troha with essential oil blends & all natural products
- Mary Kay, Maria Cattano with skincare and beauty products
- Pat’s Fabric Creations, Patricia Cincotta with Christmas ornaments
- Parties with Paper, Toni Baczek with paper/vinylod home décor and boxes
- Restoring Traditions, Melanie Van Woudenberg with wood signs and essential oil shelves, miscellaneous shelves, wood furniture
- Scentsy, Lauren Scerbak with wax warmers, was, cleaning and laundry products
- Studio Stockholm Ceramics, Laura Tschischik with handmade ceramic pieces
- The Crooked Tree, Theresa Morici with home décor, centerpieces, snowmen, signs, angels, shelves
- Thirty-One Gifts, Stacy Walsh with totes, thermals, wallets
- Usbourne Books & More – Amanda Merz-Beyus with children’s and youth high quality, engaging, and educational books
- Jefferson Arts Committee – selling 50/50 raffle tickets for a drawing to be held at 4 pm – winner need not be present
While you’re in the historical Village of Milton, your visit wouldn’t be complete without a stop at the Jefferson Township Museum right there at 315 Dover-Milton Road where Miss Elizabeth’s Shoppe will be stocked full of unique and vintage items for sale at unbelievable prices as well as delicious baked goods.
Also, be sure to visit the other arts, crafts and merchandise vendors at St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church just a few steps away at 153 Milton Road. The Jefferson Township High School Band Parents Association will be selling live holiday wreaths there!
Lastly, the New Hope Thrift Shop at the Milton United Methodist Church, 316 Dover Milton Road, will be open with very affordable and gently used clothing, housewares, toys, jewelry, books, etc.
Christmas in the Village offers numerous shopping opportunities for everyone on Saturday, December 1.
Comments powered by CComment