Full-time job: Bridge Marina is seeking a full-time Boat Service Assistant team member for our hospitality based marina.
We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented team member to help make boating better for our guests and to help support our marina team.
The position is responsible for assisting our Service Team and Dock Hand Team preparing boats, maintaining marina property and equipment, and serving our boaters and guests with various needs and services throughout the season. This position is primarily based outdoors and/or in a shop environment, although occasional demands, training, or guest needs require an interest and ability to perform duties in our office. We maintain a very good work environment with a warm and helpful team helping generally friendly and happy boaters on Lake Hopatcong. We believe in hiring for character and train for skills.
We are seeking a teammate who is:
- Motivated, responsible, and accountable to carry out their role for our guests and our team
- Honest and ethical
- Accountable and able to manage objectives in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Friendly, customer-centric and interested in helping others, learn and improve themselves and do the same for those around them• Willing to discover,
We are seeking the following skills:
- Effective and safe with hand tools and manual labor
- Safe auto and boat driving ability
- Experience and or knowledge of using tractor and similar size hydraulic equipment, inclined or interest in mechanics• Mechanically
The position is full time year round work with opportunity for significant growth in the marina to the right candidate. Compensation is based on candidate's capability and experience. Health benefits are available.
Please EMAIL a brief summary of your interest and ability as well as your availability to email@example.com; please send resume as applicable. Please take a moment to research us online at www.bridgemarina.com to better understand our services.
Comments powered by CComment