While this Farmer’s Market is still in its first year it continues to amaze Lake Residents with their selection of Farm Fresh produce, and other specialized vendors. The weekend they have two exciting announcements.
- Weather Permitting at 12:00 PM, you can witness a Monarch Butterfly release at the Jefferson Township Farmers Market.
- NEW VENDOR: Jersey Pickles is now joining the Jefferson Township Farmers Market for the rest of the season. They have over 20 different varieties of Pickles and Olives for you selection.
Updated Listing of Vendors:
- Jersey Pickles are the best pickles and olives of the New York and New Jersey area. Always Crispy, Crunchy and Delicious!
Feisty Pepper Garden Market:
- Offers a full assortment of fresh produce across all areas of your needs.
Olsen's Honey & Spice Farm:
- This local vendor provides locally obtained fresh honey products.
Corbett's Cookie Bar Kitchen:
- Coming from Warwick, NY. where all baking is done on premise, as they offer artisan cookie bars, brownies, breakfast bars and granola bars. They make a variety of homemade marshmallows. They make their own low sugar, no preservative jams which they use in their products.
- Features Lip Balms, Muscle Rubs, Lotions, Facial Creams and Scrubs, Bath Fizz, Body Spritz, Essential Oil Rollers, Body Scrubs, Soaps and more.
Sparta Mountain Farms:
- Will provide the most delicious Jams, Jellies, Salsas and sell Farm Fresh Eggs.
Jefferson Township Farmers Market:
Dates: June 4th to Oct 29th, 2017 (Rain or shine)
Times: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Jefferson Township Municipal Building
1033 Weldon Road, Lake Hopatcong NJ
The three Market Managers who will be onsite to assist both the vendors and the public are:
- Vicki Burke
- Tom Galfo from the Feisty Pepper Garden Market, Galfo Farms & Saw Mill
- Bob Ricadela from Sparta Mountain Farms
Mission of the Jefferson Township Farmers Market, LLC
Both Vicki and Tom were very clear about the mission of the Farmer’s market. “This is all about promoting local businesses and to bring the freshest most wholesome products possible to our residents. We’re going to start small and add as necessary.”
“This summer, we are also working on plans to have special activities for the Kids, we'll also have Local artists providing background music and many other very special events, which everyone can follow on our Facebook page.” Shared Vicki and Tom.