Tom Lupo the owner of Lake Hopatcong Video is leveraging his 20+ years of experience in Video / Television Production and Advertising to help our local businesses increase their sales.
The Hopatcong Lake Regional News team had a chance to catch up with Tom to get an understanding of the services that Lake Hopatcong Video delivers, and how it can increase business. It’s really simple, stated Tom, “Video brings your Business to Life. Most websites are designed with still pictures, which don’t tell you the full story, Video, on the other hand, brings your business to life through live action sequences and captures the entire experience you want to communicate to your potential customers. We help enrich your web presence by captivating your customers while portraying your business in the highest light possible.” Tom has been a longtime resident of Hopatcong, stating, “I love this area, I have a passion for the Lake Community, as it has so much culture and spirit. So, it is only natural that I would want to bring my expertise to the area to help businesses really succeed in areas they didn’t know existed.”
Tom’s experience in video and television production goes back to 1990’s, as he served as a Producer / Director for Cablevision studio operations and programming for the tri-state area, helping them produce educational programs, human interest stories and entertainment shows for the cable network including feature stories on Lake Hopatcong’s history and lake life. In addition to working full time, Tom is committed to serving local businesses by producing professional quality ads, testimonials and success stories for their website.
As a producer / videographer Tom has done feature stories for:
- Lake Hopatcong Foundation – Block Party
- Lake Hopatcong Commission – Water Level, Weed Harvesting
- Lake Hopatcong Historical Society – Joe Cook, Hudson Maxim
- Zeal Images – Art of Wakeboarding
- Hopatcong Borough Schools – Project Graduation
An example of Lake Hopatcong Video expertise comes in their client engagement model, where the client is given a Satisfaction Guarantee, “I’ll work with the customer until they are fully satisfied.”
Client Engagement Model:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what the client is trying to accomplish
- Back-end research on the Client, their Business, and the Industry
- Plan the layout, shots and shoot the video
- On-Camera interviews with the owner, employees & customers.
- Write Script and provide voice over narration.
- Edit the commercial with graphics, help the customer upload the video to their site and provide a master copy of the video.
Tom further explained,
“I work collaboratively with my clients to bring their success story to the forefront of their business”. We work as a team to reach a target audience, gain more visibility and boost sales. I believe in attention to detail and I take great pride in story telling so that ultimately POTENTIAL customers, NEIGHBORING BUSINESSES, AND COMPETITORS will realize “Video Brings Your Business to Life!”
Lake Hopatcong Video has already produced success stories for these local businesses:
- Applied Electrical Solutions, LLC
- Automotive Magic
- Advanced Car Care
To reach Lake Hopatcong Video to further discuss your needs, see the online business listing, or go to http://www.lakehopatcongmedia.com. Video packages start at $299.00.
Comments powered by CComment