Representatives from the newest addition to Lake Hopatcong’s Waterfront Restaurants received their approvals from the Hopatcong Land Use Board and are planning to open by mid-June.
During the meeting owner, Carlos Duran discussed his plans with the Land Use Board, and provided some details on the restaurant theme, pricing, and expected hours of operation.
- The family has over 20 years of restaurant experience
- This will be a family-oriented Tex-Mex Restaurant
- Moderately Priced
- Clean and Respectable place to work
- The restaurant will utilize soft background music – No Live Bands
- Seating for 110 (Two Levels)
- Parking for 30+ Cars
- 30 + Boat Slips for Customers Only (No Rental Slips)
Work continues on the Building:
Hopatcong Lake Regional News stopped by the restaurant on March 19, 2020 and took the following pictures that show the first-class workmanship that is going into restoring the older restaurant. Special thanks to Marty Kane for the photos taken from the lake.
Name: LOLA’S Tex-Mex Restaurant
Address: 300 Lakeside Ave, Hopatcong
Date Opening: Mid-June
Facebook Page: Click Here
Comments powered by CComment