Girls on the Run (NJN) is a positive youth development program. It's designed to develop and enhance girls' social, psychological, and physical competencies which enables them to successfully navigate through their own life’s horizons.
As mentioned during the last Council meeting by Councilman John Young the local Hopatcong chapter of the very popular program “Girls on the Run” is seeking both Coaches and Runners for the 2020 season.
Able to Coach?
- You Don’t need to be a runner
- You will receive all of the necessary Training
Interested: Contact June Simpkins-Seal at email@example.com
Interested in Running?
Through Girls on the Run (NJN) iwe strive to embrace our differences and find strength in our connectedness. We express joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. BUT - girls do not have to be "runners" to participate!
- Please visit our website www.gotrnjn.org for more information and to sign up for our email blasts.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW
- Girls entering 3rd through 5th grades may register.
- Season begins first week of March – May 2020: 5k is May 16, 2020
- Program Cost: $175 Your Cost $100 (discount funded by Municipal Alliance & GCADA)
Comments powered by CComment