This year the Hopatcong kids are totally embracing Books and Beyond! We are at a record 75% participation rate.
Hopatcong students are reaching new milestones each week and earning prizes to encourage reading and good study habits. Remember all reading counts, so log those minutes weekly and return it to school on Fridays.Spring is just around the corner.
For our students the spring brings assemblies, field trips and field days, all sponsored in part by Hopatcong Elementary PTO (HEPTO). Thank you for participating in all the fundraising events this year that allow these special events to happen. The Display My Art orders are due at the end of this month. Gertrude Hawk orders should be arriving April and can be picked up at the school once you receive notice.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the HEPTO executive board, please send an email to HopatcongElementaryPTO@gmail.com. Available positions include coordinator, treasurer, secretary, editor and co-presidents for each school.
Elections will take place at the June 11th general meeting.
- 3/28: Scholastic BOGO Family Night at Hopatcong Durban Ave for ALL STUDENTS/FAMILIES
- 4/8-10: Scholastic BOGO Book Fair for Hopatcong Tulsa Trail Students
- 4/16: General Membership Meeting at 7:30 pm at Hopatcong Tulsa Trail School
- 4/18: Books and Beyond Ends
- TBA: Spring Dance for all Hopatcong Pre-K -5 students
- 5/17: Box Tops Contest Ends
- 5/28: Books and Beyond Ceremony for Hopatcong Tulsa Trail Students
- 6/7: Hopatcong Tulsa Trail Field Day
- 6/11: General Membership Meeting at 7:30 pm at TT School
Continue to send in your Box Tops for Education so the school can earn credit. The second contest is now underway. The class with the most Box Tops wins a pizza party. The contest ends May 17th. We raised $1,850 so far this school year.
If you haven't already done so, please "like" and join our HEPTO Facebook group to get the latest updates and check out our website at www.hepto.net.
Comments powered by CComment