The Hopatcong School District participated in the Great Kindness Challenge during the week of January 28th - February 1st!
The Hopatcong School Counselors developed a themed spirit week in addition to distributing random acts of kindness checklists for students to complete.
The themed days included:
- Catching a WAVE OF KINDNESS by wearing vacation or tropical attire,
- Showing your STRENGTH IN STRIPES by wearing striped clothing,
- Dreaming of a world filled with KINDNESS by wearing pajamas,
- Celebrating hometown PRIDE by wearing Hopatcong gear or green,
- EVERYONE COUNTS by wearing a shirt with a number!
All students and staff members were encouraged to participate.
Comments powered by CComment