During the last Hopatcong Borough Council Meeting, Mayor Michael Francis took the opportunity to speak to the accomplishments that occurred in 2018 and beyond.
- Redevelopment of the River Styx area that includes Brookland at Lakepointe condominium complex and commercial space, and The Townhomes at Lakepointe.
- Hopatcong Borough received $650,000 in federal grant monies to improve sidewalks, lighting and grading for bicycle safety from Brookland to the River Styx Bridge.
- Mariner's Pointe which consists of 35 luxury townhouses.
- Special needs group home for young adults for the SMILE of Hopatcong organization.
- Special wash bay for the borough trucks, which prevents salt from entering the street and sewers.
- New and effective emulsion technology for graveling the road surfaces.
- Mayor's Pride Community Work Program: Which allows those unable to pay court fines to work off their fees.
- Hopatcong Community Wellness Center within the Rite Aid shopping center where construction is already underway
Initial Reporting by NJ Herald: Read the full article
Comments powered by CComment