Hopatcong Elementary Schools united with schools across Sussex County again this year to celebrate the Week of Respect.
The theme this year was “Be Fearless Choose Kindness.” Staff and students were encouraged to participate in daily themed days.
These spirit days included the following:
- “World Day of Bullying Prevention” - Wear a blue shirt to show your support against bullying.
- “EVERYONE COUNTS Day” - Wear clothing with numbers on it.
- “DARE to be DIFFERENT”- Wear mismatched clothes.
- “Hopatcong Pride Day” - Wear Hopatcong gear to show pride for your community.
- “HERO Day” - Dress as your hero. It could be a community member, family member, friend, story character, or superhero!
The students also participated in displaying random acts of kindness on a school wide poster, writing thank you letters to heros, keeping their environment clean and collecting pop-tabs for Ronald McDonald House Charities!
Comments powered by CComment