Girls on the Run (NJN) is a positive youth development program. It's designed to develop and enhance girls' social, psychological, and physical competencies which enables them to successfully navigate through their own life’s horizons.
Signup Online www.gotrnjn.org
March 5th - May 12th
GIRLS ON THE RUN
Girls 3rd - 5th grades
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. BUT - girls do not have to be “runners” to participate!
• Visit www.gotrnjn.org for more info and to sign up for our email blasts.
• ONLINE REGISTRATION Opens February 4th
• Girls entering 3rd through 5th grades may register.
• Season begins week of March 5th: 5k is May 12th
• Program Cost: $175 Your Cost $100 (discount funded by Municipal Alliance & GCADA)
COACHES always NEEDED - YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A RUNNER!!
(IF INTERESTED CONTACT JUNE SEAL - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Comments powered by CComment