As covered by Hopatcong Lake Regional News, the Multiple Alarm Blaze on March 16th, has left the Schouten family looking for your assistance in rebuilding.
Message from GoFundMe Submitter:
On Thursday, March 16th, the Schouten's lost their home in a sudden fire. Though no one was physically inside at the time, Mr. Schouten sustained some 1st degree burns but, thankfully, will be okay.
I am friends with their son, Chris. I met him when his best friend and my best friend fell in love. We honestly had no choice but to become friends and he's now one of my best.
His parents opened their home to us all the time for BBQs and some lakeside fun. Whether it was 4th of July fireworks or just a random summer weekend, they let us use their home as ours.
Their home, like all of yours, was full of memories and though we cannot bring back the things they have lost we want to help them in any way we can.
Please donate whatever you can to help them in what will no doubt be a long process to create a new home. Every donation, no matter how small, will help.
Help spread the word!
Comments powered by CComment