Hopatcong Lake Regional News is pleased to continue to provide a regular Fishing Report for the Lake Region. Our guest authors are Dows Boat Rental and Bait Shop, and Lake’s End Marina.
Updated Report From:
Dows Boat Rental and Bait Shop
145 Nolans Point Rd, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
Laurie Murphy: 06/12/2017
Dows Boat Rental and Bait Shop reports:
- A 1 lb. 3 oz. Crappie was weighed in by Knee Deep junior member Max Hughen
- Several nice pickerel were weighed as well:
- Jim Welsh with a 3 lb. 15 oz. and Jake Cerami with a 3 pounder. Fishing at night, casting lures,
- Stan Culp had several Hybrids, his two largest weighing 8 lb. 5 oz. and 7 lb. 13 oz.
- Roman Pera, also fishing at night casting lures had his limit of walleye, his largest weighing in at 7 lb. 1 oz.
We are seeing lots of nice yellow perch, and hearing about lots of nice largemouth and smallmouth bass being caught.
Remember that Bass season opens again on June 16th. Father’s Day is this Sunday, what better way to spend the day than fishing on Lake Hopatcong. We will be open early with everything you need.
Next Fishing Contests:
The Knee-Deep Club will be holding their Bass contest on Sunday, June 25th. They will also be holding their Junior derby and handicapped outing, along with a BBQ, this Saturday, June 10th, at Memorial Pond in Mt Arlington. Any help is appreciated...
Comments powered by CComment