In honor/memory of our pajama wearing son, Christopher, donations will be delivered to hospitals, shelters, nursing homes and orphanages.Keeping people warm and snuggly -- wrapping them in a hug!
FLEECE / FLANNEL PAJAMA PANTS Collection
NEW – Not Used...
ALL Sizes for ALL Ages
With your help last year, we were able to deliver approx 5,000 pairs of pajamas and a ton of smiles to:
- Hospital – Pediatrics Hackensack NJHackensack
- Morristown Medical Center/ Goryeb Children's Hospital
- Bayada Pediatrics
- CHOP - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Aiden’s Army (Pediatric Cancer) through Diann's Boutique Kenvil NJ
- St. Peter's Orphanage Denville NJ
- Churches and Shelters throughout NJ
September 24, 2016 through November 24, 2016
for December deliveries
Please mail donations to:
Kindness for Christopher
P.O. Box 34
Mount Arlington, New Jersey 07856
Local drop-offs/pick-ups in Northern NJ can be scheduled via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your kindness!
More about Christopher:
On June 24, 2015, Christopher Jr. fell into the water from a pontoon boat rented by his father in the area of Byram Cove. Christopher Jr. suffered a head injury when he was struck by the boat.
The boy's organs were donated and a month later, in an effort to promote random acts of kindness, the family launched the Kindness for Christopher campaign.