Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Café just joined the Lake Hopatcong Foundation (LHF), shop local movement!
David Cambiotti who won the 2016 Pizza Wars, and was named the best pizza in the our local region, was not shy about supporting the LHF shop local movement.
“I Live and work in this area, as most of my employees do, and shopping local and supporting your local businesses is core to our community. I appreciate that the LHF is doing this for our community and our lake, I just want to support cause and the community.”
“I welcome customers to come in and take their picture with the shop local sign for submission to the LHF by posting photos on social media with #ShopLocalLakeHopatcong!
More About: Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Café
Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Cafe is a neighborhood Restaurant known for its unique thin crust pizza and home cooked Italian food that uses the freshest of ingredients.
What the 2016 Voters "Best in The Region" had to say:
- Always fresh and tasty food....best pizza around.
- Great every time. Vodka rita pizza!
- Best pizza the thin crust separates it from the pack.
- Their sauce is sweet and spicy, and their crust is delicious
- They have the best-tasting pizza bar none. There is nothing quite like it anywhere else. It is indeed a Gourmet pizza.
- Unbelievable flavor friendly service!!!
- Their Alla Perugia pizza is one of the best in the area. Service has always been great!
Cambiotti's Tomato Pie Café
Address: 102 Shippenport Rd, Landing, NJ 07850
Phone: (973) 770-1020
How to join the movement:
PLUS: The LHF is driving the community through social media to stop into your business and take pictures as they buy local.
In Addition, MyLakeNews will post your featured Business article showing your business, that will be communicated to our 16,000+ local readers
Comments powered by CComment