Jefferson Township Fire Company No. 1’s firehouse at 162 Milton Road will be transformed into The Village Marketplace with 18 arts, crafts, and merchandise vendors during The Jefferson Arts Committee’s 12th annual Christmas in the Village event on Saturday, December 2 from 10 am to 4 pm. Located in the historically designated Village of Milton in the Milton/Oak Ridge section of Jefferson Township, admission is free as is parking.
Jefferson Twp Fire Co. No. 1 Firehouse– 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 2
162 Milton Road, Milton/Oak Ridge – in the Village Proper
Arts, crafts, and merchandise vendors include
- Avon (Catherine Gutteridge) – cosmetics, bath & body products
- Babycakes Caps (Kathy Juliano) – headbands, crocheted hats
- Briella’s Inspirations (Keri Frade) – onesies, bibs, clipboards, mugs, plates, dish towels, etc.
- CC’s Seasonal Express (Christine Chuddley) – designer gift baskets, candles, wine racks, Xmas items
- Comfort & Joy (Patty Bagnall) – crocheted dog sweaters, wraps, baby blankets
- Crafts by Kim (Kim Hanston Talley) – Christmas plaques, mugs, etc.
- Deco Mesh (Regina Rivano) – wreaths, candy canes, Santa/elf hats, cinnamon brooms
- For the Birds (Perry Goerner) – cedar houses for birds and animals
- Holiday Glass Crafts (Lucille Flatt & Margaret Rossi) unique glass items
- Holiday Housewives (Amy Hallowich) – handmade Christmas decorations
- Jefferson Arts Committee - 50/50 raffle tickets, information
- “K” Cup Angels (Pam Esteves-Sumal) angels, witches, fairies, etc. made from recycled K-cups
- Lakeside Apothecary (Dina Troha) – essential oil blends, all natural products
- LuLaRoe (Ashley Gauthier) – versatile women’s clothing
- Mary Kay (Maria Cattano) – skin care, cosmetics, fragrance, beauty aides
- Pat’s Fabric Creations (Patricia Cincotta) – felt dolls and ornaments
- Parties with Paper (Toni Baczek) – paper party favors and home decor
- Premier Designs Jewelry (Elisa DeYoung) - high fashion jewelry
- Thirty-One Gifts (Stacy Walsh) – totes, wallets, thermals
- Usbourne Books & More (Amanda Merz Beyus) – high quality and engaging books
There will be entertainment and demonstrations at the fire house starting with a Community Carol Sing with the Jefferson Township Girl Scouts at 10:15 am. The Oak Ridge Martial Arts Academy students with Sensei Matt will present a demonstration at 12 noon, and at 1:30 pm, there will be a performance by the Zodiac Extreme All Stars. At 4 pm, the Jefferson Arts Committee’s 50/50 raffle winning ticket will be drawn.
Members of the Fire Company’s Ladies Auxiliary will be selling chili, hot dogs, donuts, and refreshments from their firehouse kitchen throughout the day.
Other shopping opportunities within the Village proper will also be available at the other venues involved in this Christmas in the Village event along with live entertainment…
St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church – 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 2
153 Milton Road, Milton/Oak Ridge – in the Village Proper
- Arts, crafts, and merchandise vendors
- Jefferson Township High School Band Parents Association selling live holiday wreaths
Jefferson Township Museum – Saturday, December 2 from 10 am-4 p m and Sunday, December 3 from 12 noon 4 pm
315 Dover-Milton Road, Milton/Oak Ridge – in the Village Proper
- Miss Elizabeth’s Shoppe in the original kitchen of the Jefferson Township Museum will be stocked full of unique Christmas items, baked goods, and vintage items
Milton United Methodist Church – 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 2
316 Dover-Milton Road, Milton/Oak Ridge – in the Village Proper
- The New Hope Thrift Shop open for business (NO donations accepted today)
And outside the Village proper, be sure to stop by these nearby venues for additional shopping opportunities…
American Legion Post 423 Parking Lot– 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 2 and weekends until Christmas
28 Legion Road, Milton/Oak Ridge
- Live Christmas Trees
Milton First Aid Squad Building: 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 2
45 Milton Road, Milton/Oak Ridge
- Craft Fair
As details continue to unfold at all venues involved in Christmas in the Village, a specific program (which is subject to change) will be made available at www.jeffersonarts.org in the Press Release Section, online at www.thejeffersonchronicle.com and www.mylakenews.com or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 973-697-3828. Printed schedules will also be available as the event draws near in the display racks at the Jefferson Township Municipal Building, Jefferson Township Public Library, and the Recreation Office at Camp Jefferson.