In our continuing stories of the Bars that participated in the Battle of the Bars, we found Carole's Wine Cellars II, offers a unique set-up as it sets in the middle of a liquor store.
Help the Hopatcong High School Chiefs Cheer raise funds for their overall program, and to support their efforts to reach our National Competition in Ocean City, MD!
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017, the first graders in Mrs. Pagano’s class at Hudson Maxim School delighted their parents with a performance of “American Sign Language in the Classroom”.
Local favorite Bryan Gonzalez will be kicking off his summer season by holding a Benefit Concert to help Hopatcong Police Officer and the Maresca Family rebuild after a fire distroyed thier home.
The Hopatcong Democratic Club invites you to meet our Legislative District 24 Candidates for State Assembly, State Senate and Sussex County Freeholder.
You couldn’t ask for a better day to honor our veterans, as Hopatcong held its annual Memorial Day Parade under bright sunny skies.
After searching for three days, the body of Arthur Clarke was found by a family member in the Byram Cove area of Lake Hopatcong on Tuesday.
More Articles ...
- Current Hopatcong Interim Mayor “Michael Francis” is seeking reelection in 2017
- Parent Volunteer Luncheon - Thanks all parent volunteers
- Spring Beautification at Hopatcong Hudson Maxim School
- AquaMania III Music Festival
- Community Career Fair and Ice Cream Social
- Battle of the Bars – Patrick’s Pub – Supporting Charity
- Rain doesn’t slow down the Dylan’s Dinosaur Stomp – Record Attendance in 2017
- Help Nick Silva - 12-year-old Hopatcong student with Sudden Blindness
- Tulsa Trail Elementary raised $1,500 - Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon
- 6th Annual Dylan’s Dinosaur Stomp - 5K Walk/Run
- Hopatcong Borough Wide Garage Sale - This Weekend
- Hopatcong Police Department has 6 members of The Police Unity Tour that need your support.
- Hopatcong Little League – Opening Day is a Big Hit!
- Durban Avenue School – NED Show & they pay it forward!
- Hopatcong Town Council - Budget Meeting for 2017 Approval
- Cram the Cruiser April 2017 – Hugh Success - Over 45,000 Pounds of Food Collected
- Friday Night-Lake Hopatcong Museum - Special Book Signing
- Sabretti’s benefits the entire Lake Community!
- Hopatcong Egg Hunt – The Easter Bunny brings over 6,000 eggs to the delight of the kids
- CRAM THE CRUISER - At your Local Police Department
- Hopatcong “All Shook Up” Amazes the Audience – Rated 5 Stars!
- Thanks to everyone that picked up their FREE HOTDOG on Saturday!
- David and Goliath do battle in Hopatcong
- Breaking News: Local Hopatcong Business on Channel 12 News Tonight @ 6:00 PM
- A slice of Broadway occurs locally with the All Shook-Up Production (3 of 3)
- Your free vote can help the Hopatcong Pound Project with a $500+ Donation
- A slice of Broadway occurs locally with the All Shook-Up Production (2 of 3)
- Hopatcong Borough Wide Garage Sale (May 6th & 7th)
- Hopatcong Woman’s Club 11th Annual Fashion Show
- A little known fact about the Hopatcong Fire Department
- Schouten Family Support Fund
- A slice of Broadway occurs locally with the All Shook-Up Production (1 of 3)
- Multiple Alarm Fire occurs in Hopatcong
- Support the Hopatcong Pound Project non-profit by voting to help with $500+ Donation
- One motorist learns - Don’t leave your car running and unlocked!
- Victor J. Marotta Hopatcong Borough Administrator – Terminated after only 90 days
- UPDATE - Hopatcong Schools go on "Soft Lockdown"
- Hopatcong Read Across America - in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday
- Marching Chiefs perform at the Prudential Center
- Family Book Bingo Night is just Magic
- Hopatcong Music Teachers Leading the Way for Arts Integration and STEAM
- Hopatcong Music Student Earns Musical Honors
- Science “Explodes” In Durban Avenue Classroom
- The 6th Annual Dylan's Dinosaur Stomp – Is a must attend Event for everyone!
- Love for Literacy Night
- Biography Breakfast and App Party!
- Joe Kubert Art School Presentation
- Agenda overview for Hopatcong Council Meeting on 03-01-2017
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice on Lake Hopatcong
- Hopatcong Borough Schools - Rare Disease Awareness