This favorite part of Hopatcong Days is back on the agenda for 2017 due to the hard work of two of our council members.
Our EMS Explorers have been looking for a way to help the community and have come up with a plan to offer low cost first aid kits.
It has been just a short 12 months, since the Hopatcong Diner took over in the main area of Hopatcong, and they are celebrating the 1-year mark with a major buffet with menu items that will please everyone.
Monday through Friday, May 15th-19th, Hopatcong Science teachers participated in a series of “Webshops” provided remotely by scientists and educators from NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 Team Bucket Fillers hosted a free lemonade stand for all the students and staff at Hudson Maxim School!
This year, Sabretti's 7th Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest will be held on SUNDAY, JULY 9th, 12pm at the Hopatcong Farmers Market. This new venue will help promote Local Businesses and the already popular Hopatcong Farmers Market.
Students at Durban Avenue School are getting an amazing learning experience thanks to a $100,000 grant from the NJDOE.
More Articles ...
- Video: Hopatcong honors -- Patricia Hofmann -&- William Wagner at Senior Picnic
- Hopatcong honors: Patricia Hofmann -&- William Wagner at Senior Picnic
- Hopatcong Announces - Free Summer Movies in the Park for 2017
- Let the Battles Begin!
- Hopatcong Farmers Market opening for its sixth season
- COHESION: Families Bonding Together to Solve Real World Problems
- Durban Volunteers “Hit It Out of the Park”
- Special Announcement: FREE HOT DOGS on Father’s Day at Hopatcong Farmers Market
- Gary Beaugrand joins Hopatcong Ambulance, and fulfills lifelong dream to help People and the Community!
- Hopatcong Farmers Market – Grand Opening for 2017
- Sussex County Seeks Nominees for Senior of the Year
- Hopatcong Borough Schools Received Public Relations Award - 1st Place
- Hopatcong Days Returns for 2017 – Scheduled for July 8th, 2017
- Tulsa Trail School: 4th Annual Science Expo
- Carole's Wine Cellars - The most Unique Bar - in the Battle of the Bars
- Hopatcong High School Chiefs Cheer - Fund Raising Car Wash
- Bryan Gonzalez - Holding Benefit Concert for Hopatcong Officer
- Hopatcong Honors Memorial Day – With Parade under bright Sunny Skies
- Hopatcong: American Sign Language in the Classroom
- Hopatcong Democratic Club - Meet & Greet with District 24 Candidates
- The Hopatcong Lake Region mourns the death of Arthur Clarke – Missing Swimmer
- Current Hopatcong Interim Mayor “Michael Francis” is seeking reelection in 2017
- Parent Volunteer Luncheon - Thanks all parent volunteers
- Spring Beautification at Hopatcong Hudson Maxim School
- AquaMania III Music Festival
- Community Career Fair and Ice Cream Social
- Battle of the Bars – Patrick’s Pub – Supporting Charity
- Rain doesn’t slow down the Dylan’s Dinosaur Stomp – Record Attendance in 2017
- Help Nick Silva - 12-year-old Hopatcong student with Sudden Blindness
- Tulsa Trail Elementary raised $1,500 - Autism Awareness Walk-a-thon
- 6th Annual Dylan’s Dinosaur Stomp - 5K Walk/Run
- Hopatcong Borough Wide Garage Sale - This Weekend
- Hopatcong Police Department has 6 members of The Police Unity Tour that need your support.
- Hopatcong Little League – Opening Day is a Big Hit!
- Durban Avenue School – NED Show & they pay it forward!
- Hopatcong Town Council - Budget Meeting for 2017 Approval
- Cram the Cruiser April 2017 – Hugh Success - Over 45,000 Pounds of Food Collected
- Friday Night-Lake Hopatcong Museum - Special Book Signing
- Sabretti’s benefits the entire Lake Community!
- Hopatcong Egg Hunt – The Easter Bunny brings over 6,000 eggs to the delight of the kids
- CRAM THE CRUISER - At your Local Police Department
- Hopatcong “All Shook Up” Amazes the Audience – Rated 5 Stars!
- Thanks to everyone that picked up their FREE HOTDOG on Saturday!
- David and Goliath do battle in Hopatcong
- Breaking News: Local Hopatcong Business on Channel 12 News Tonight @ 6:00 PM
- A slice of Broadway occurs locally with the All Shook-Up Production (3 of 3)
- Your free vote can help the Hopatcong Pound Project with a $500+ Donation
- A slice of Broadway occurs locally with the All Shook-Up Production (2 of 3)
- Hopatcong Borough Wide Garage Sale (May 6th & 7th)
- Hopatcong Woman’s Club 11th Annual Fashion Show