Eva Ghobrial is a fashion enthusiast and founder of Elegance by Eva, a virtual consignment store that carries a line of prestigiously curated luxury brands including clothing, shoes and accessories for women. Known for offering secondhand luxury designer items, Elegance by Eva carefully inspects each item for authenticity and condition prior to agreeing to sell.
With a passion and focus on vintage and contemporary pieces, Eva’s own fashion inspiration comes from beloved style icons like Sophia Loren and Gabrielle Bonheur “Coco” Chanel who have taught her the importance of elegance and mixing of contemporary and modern pieces. Eva developed a personal style early on, living in Egypt, she was always on the hunt to spot hidden gems among markets and thrift stores. When she came to America, as a young adult, Eva took her global approach and critical eye to spot pre-loved vintage designer items and haute couture items and breath in new life into the clothing and accessories. She also continues to match people with items that are on their wish list, including hard to locate vintage pieces.
See Elegance by Eva, a luxury online consignment store
Eva’s tips for luxury bag care:
- Stuff your bag when you’re not using it with tissue to preserve its shape
- If your bag is genuine leather, keep in mind that sunlight will make the leather fade and dry over time, so just be mindful. Leave your leather bag at home when you’re at the beach or outdoor BBQ/pool party.
- Keep your makeup in a small zipper bag. Those stains are hard to clean.
- If you live in a dry or warmer area, invest in a good leather moisturizer to keep your leather from drying out.
- If your hardware got scratched up or dirty, use an old toothbrush, then dry with a cloth.
Comments powered by CComment