On Tuesday August 1, 2017 join the Lake Hopatcong Historical Museum for a day trip to Knoebels Amusement Park in Elysburg, PA!
- 7:00am sharp – Charter bus departs from Lake Hopatcong Station parking lot
- (125 Landing Road, Landing. Park in front of stone building which is currently being restored.)
- 9:30am – Guided behind-the-scenes tour with park staff
- 11:00am - 5:45pm – Enjoy all Knoebels has to offer on your own
- 6:00pm – Bus departs Knoebels
- 8:15pm – Expected arrival back at Landing
$45 per person includes your seat on the bus & a special behind-the-scenes tour of the park.
Which includes many of the rides once found at Bertrand Island Park. Tour Starts at 9:30AM.
Reservations must be made by LHHM members. Ages 10 and up, please.
Knoebels has been named Favorite Traditional Amusement Park and Best Park for Families by the National Amusement Park Historical Association. It features both nostalgic rides and brand new attractions. Many of its classic rides are the same type which once operated at Bertrand Island Park – including a grand carousel (complete with brass rings!), dodgem cars, whip, wooden roller coaster, Haunted Mansion dark ride, and much more!
Not a big ride fan? No worries! Knoebels is located in a beautiful shady grove with loads of games, shows & demonstrations, a museum, and miniature golf – not to mention some of the best park food you’ve ever tasted. At the 2016 Golden Ticket Awards, which recognize the “Best of the Best” in the amusement industry each year, Knoebels received the Golden Ticket Award for Best Food! (For more information about the park, visit www.Knoebels.com)