Free Workskop! Type 2 Diabetes
A six-week workshop for people with Type 2 Diabetes, or their caregivers. During the workshop you will learn:
- How to manage your symptoms;
- How to get started with healthy eating and exercise;
- How to communicate effectively with your doctor;
- How to manage fear, anger and frustration; and
- How to make daily tasks easier.
Take Control of Your Health: Diabetes Self-Management is an Evidence-Based program created by Stanford University and sponsored by the NJ Department of Human Services
Every Tuesday from 1:00 - 3:30 pm starting October 2nd through November 6th
Rockaway Borough Community Center, 21 - 25 Union Street, Rockaway, NJ
TO REGISTER OR LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WORKSHOP CONTACT:
Randolph Township Health Department
This program is offered through a partnership between the Somerset County Board of Chosen Freeholders, and the Office on Aging & Disability Services.
|Event Date||10-02-2018 1:00 pm|