International Food Night Cruise - Spanish Cuisine
NEW THIS YEAR! Once aboard Miss Lotta, you’ll be greeted by wafts of spices and scents from all over the world. Good food, good company and the chance to experience the many cultures around the world. Join us in a celebration of diversity and culture!
Dates & Rates
|June 10 - Asian Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|June 24 - Eastern European Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|July 8 - Italian Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|July 22 - Mediterranean Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|August 12 - Spanish Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|August 26 - Asian Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|September 2 - Eastern European Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|September 16 - Italian Cuisine||7PM - 9PM | $55.00|
|September 30 - Mediterranean Cuisine||6PM - 8PM | $55.00|
|October 21 - Spanish Cuisine||6PM - 8PM | $55.00|
- 2-hour cruise around Lake Hopatcong
- Dinner fare served buffet style
- All meals prepared by one of our sister properties, Alice’s Restaurant or the Windlass
- Full-Service Cash Bar
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic beverages are NOT included in the ticket price BUT they are available for purchase on board Miss Lotta. Cash and credit are accepted.
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. It is customary to extend gratuities to the staff for their services on board Miss Lotta.
- Food is NOT offered on all cruises. Please see the What’s Included section for reference.
Boarding: 6:45 PM | Cruising: 7 PM
September 30 & October 21
Boarding: 5:45 PM | Cruising: 6 PM
If a member of your party requires a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free meal or if anyone in your party has food allergies, please note this while making your reservation online. Additionally, it is recommended in these cases, to call the office to discuss accommodations at 973-663-5000.
|Event Date||10-14-2021 5:45 pm|
|Location||Lake Hopatcong Cruises|