Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
Tap Into the Fun!
Eat, drink, and be merry at our second annual Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, April 28, 2018! We’re combining two great festivals into one HUGE event and it all takes place right ON THE FIELD at Skylands Stadium! This all-day party featuring food, drinks, live music, games, and shopping is fun for the whole family. Children 12 and under are FREE. Parking is also FREE.
This is a rain or shine event. Must be 21 and older and present proper ID to drink alcohol.
• More than 20 food trucks with a variety of delicious fare
- A Beer Garden with over 50 different craft beers, hard ciders, hard sodas, flavored drinks, and wine
- Backyard games including Knockerball, Ladderball, KanJam, Wiffle ball, and volleyball
- A bounce house and the Miners Express train rides for the kids
- Great live music by Chasing June and Jake’s Rockin’ Country Band
- Vendors for shopping
- Free parking
Date and Time
• Saturday, April 28, 2018
• 12:00 – 7:00 PM
• Adults: $5
• Children 12 and Under: Free
• Parking: Free
*Food trucks and vendors will sell food, drinks, and products at an additional cost. See beer and wine pricing below. Must be 21 and older and present proper ID to drink alcohol.
- Beer Tokens: $5 each (for a 12-ounce pour)•
- Beer Sampling Tickets: $10 each (for five 5-ounce samples of any beer you choose)
|Event Date||04-28-2018 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||04-28-2018 7:00 pm|