Women in Unity: STEPPING ONTO THE STAGE
Women in Unity and Better Together Present:
STEPPING ONTO THE STAGE
A Women Empowering Women Seminar
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 1:00-4:00
at United Methodist Church of the Rockaways
1 Hoagland Ave., Rockaway NJ
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Women. Health and Self-Image - Dr. Suzanne Tepper & nutritionist Mary Finckenor offer practical advice on living healthier and happier lives.
- Women and the Workplace - HR professional Karen Finckenor discusses dealing with workplace conflicts in a positive, effective and productive manner.
- Women and Self-Defense - Warrior Workshop leader Christine Hutchinson demonstrates simple but effective self-defense techniques that are easily mastered.
- Women and Stress-Reduction - Certified Vogini Karen Noel demonstrates relaxation through yoga and guided meditation. The practice will be available for everyone from their chairs or standing.
- Women and Finances - Financial services professional Vanessa Levy Douglas discusses the basics of building a strong financial foundation including managing debt, building savings and protecting against risk and unexpected events.
- Women and Advocacy - Activist Christine Clarke tells her story of becoming a part of the political solution and offers inspiration to all.
A $5.00 donation at the door is suggested to help further our work.
Visit www.NJWomenlnUnitv.org for more information.
|Event Date||10-13-2018 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-13-2018 4:00 pm|
|Location||United Methodist Church of the Rockaways|