CANCELED: Hopatcong High School - Chili & Wing Cook-Off
Chili & Wing Cook-Off -- Pros vs Home Cooks
The Hopatcong High School is sponsoring an exciting fund-raiser that focuses on our favorite foods (Chili & Wings), the event rasies founds for "Project Graduation 2017."
Event Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017 / Rain date: Sunday, May 7, 2017
Location: Hopatcong High School - Parking Lot (near Track)
Hours: Doors Open at 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Cost: General Admission $10 (10 sample tickets)
- Children 10 & under are $5 (5 sample tickets)
- Children 3 & under...... Free (no samples)
Also running a 50/50: Announced at 3:45 PM - (winner does not need to be present to win)
Any Questions? Email: email@example.com
Entry Fees for Chili or Wings Exhibtors:
- Pros are $25 and Homecook are $10
- Checks made payable to: HHS Project Grad 2017 (tax id: 22-6001999)
- Return by April 15th to:
- HHS Project Grad, Hopatcong High School, 2 Windsor Ave, Hopatcong, NJ 07843
Winners receive trophies and bragging rights!
(Possible cash awards based on attendance, after all, it's a fundraiser!)
- You must be set up by 10:30am (can come as early as 9am) and must remain “open” until 4pm or you run out of product
- Chili and wings can be pre-cooked and kept warm on premises.
- AII booths are required to provide their own power source (generators, grills, sternos)
- Each booth must have a fire extinguisher on hand
- Bring your own serving utensils, dishes, cups, spoons, napkins
- Please have enough for 100 people (if possible)
- You are responsible for cleaning up your own space (no grease in garbage cans). You may set up a tent no larger than 10x12. You may also have signage, menus, flyers.
- Customers will turn in 1 ticket for a sample (you may sell extras beyond the one ticket). No samples are to be given without a ticket (regardless of age).
- No beverages can be sold at your tent, as their will be a separate beverage tent available.
- Winners will be determined by visitor votes